Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: june 7th bans
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:14 pm 

User
User

sad

and well now when your bot go in trap , all the cdkey / acc loggued on at this time get banned ,
you have to fix the trap and all will go fine

or stop botting til somon post how but i dont think is will happen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:49 pm 

User
User

ya i kinda stopped botting on the 4th when i was realm down for a few days and has not started up since but a few other ladder accounts were already flagged

just checking threw accounts and randomly lost a enchant account that never ran anything

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:58 am 

D2BS Dev
D2BS Dev

The bans have nothing to do with botting. They are banning any accounts that have ever used a gray key. Cdkeys that were stolen from blizzard and resold by many sites and people. If you have clean keys you are fine.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:06 am 

User
User

The bans have nothing to do with botting. They are banning any accounts that have ever used a gray key. Cdkeys that were stolen from blizzard and resold by many sites and people. If you have clean keys you are fine.

i dont think that is true. verhack seems to be a flag and possibly excessive rds

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:32 pm 

User
User

Are you sure about this? Because this woul'd explain pretty much all of my account bans. But the keys still remain usable though--

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:35 am 

User
User

Are you sure about this? Because this woul'd explain pretty much all of my account bans. But the keys still remain usable though--

Thanks!

from what i gather bliz is not banning the cdkeys but allowing people to use them so it flags the account for ban. What i foresee is if you dont like someone you could give them a free cdkey but since the cdkey is defrauded from bliz it will ban any account used by it.

Since i did not know this i still am quite worried if any more accounts will get banned later on, but i am running on 100% clean cdkeys now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:32 pm 

User
User

yea I have lists of keys that are good but already lost every account I have had
I don't know how they got my mains as I only ever logged them to refresh
not sure if I logged them with bad keys or what

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 pm 

User
User

from what i gather bliz is not banning the cdkeys but allowing people to use them so it flags the account for ban. What i foresee is if you dont like someone you could give them a free cdkey but since the cdkey is defrauded from bliz it will ban any account used by it.

Since i did not know this i still am quite worried if any more accounts will get banned later on, but i am running on 100% clean cdkeys now.

This is my understanding as well. Blizzard has always said "be careful where you get your cdkeys from" so I doubt you'll get any sympathies from them if your buddy gives you a bunk key.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:18 am 

User
User

ok so the bans on my side have seemed to stop.

with these new constraints in place when and how will it be safe to bot again? item shops are down / vpns will get you banned / cant use my massive cdkey pool anymore :(

d2bs is not updated to 1.14d so vh is delectable / people are working on updating d2bs but the public file repos got pulled.
i have been monitoring ladder as i got klined from it and all the top ladder ranks have stopped getting exp. So my conclusions are they are banned and chars are left on server to expire on the locked account.

on the other hand if i get back on ladder i can make stupid fucking easy profit because hr prices are so high after so long. Normally they would have flattened out by now but its like week 1 ladder prices almost 2\3 month in. But it would be best to maybe connect another d2 client via my phone or another connection none vpn just to dump items on to mule account for ebay trades not to link to my main account and have separate cdkeys for that transaction. I have no information if they are tracking cdkeys used to make mule accounts for items 2 usd trades, but precaution should be taken.

ok so we know know they are going after "grey keys" so does this mean they are not actively banning for redvex / d2bs? Where the top ladder players that just stop getting exp 2-3 days ago have any relevance with this current situation or could it be: manual ban or just the operator is afk? If you use clean keys with no vh the outcome should be safe right?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:09 pm 

User
User

ok so the bans on my side have seemed to stop.

with these new constraints in place when and how will it be safe to bot again? item shops are down / vpns will get you banned / cant use my massive cdkey pool anymore :(

d2bs is not updated to 1.14d so vh is delectable / people are working on updating d2bs but the public file repos got pulled.
i have been monitoring ladder as i got klined from it and all the top ladder ranks have stopped getting exp. So my conclusions are they are banned and chars are left on server to expire on the locked account.

on the other hand if i get back on ladder i can make stupid fucking easy profit because hr prices are so high after so long. Normally they would have flattened out by now but its like week 1 ladder prices almost 2\3 month in. But it would be best to maybe connect another d2 client via my phone or another connection none vpn just to dump items on to mule account for ebay trades not to link to my main account and have separate cdkeys for that transaction. I have no information if they are tracking cdkeys used to make mule accounts for items 2 usd trades, but precaution should be taken.

ok so we know know they are going after "grey keys" so does this mean they are not actively banning for redvex / d2bs? Where the top ladder players that just stop getting exp 2-3 days ago have any relevance with this current situation or could it be: manual ban or just the operator is afk? If you use clean keys with no vh the outcome should be safe right?

viewtopic.php?f=204&t=545178