Blizzhackers

Home of the Dupe since 2001

* Login   * Register    * FAQ    * Search

Join us on IRC: #bh@irc.synirc.net (or Mibbit Web IRC)

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: make din / sorc get barb bo after 2nd seal?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:50 am 

User
User

I'm running cs kolbot script and had few issues.

after the second seal, my barb bo's but most of the time my din gets the bo but my sorc never does, so by the 3rd seal my sorc is out of BO if I start the script at entrence of CS TP.

so I have to tp at the star until I fix that

and if my sorc TP at entrence, she clear's it out before making the TP, but I would like for her to make a hot TP and have followers come in and help her clear it out.

also how do I remove "we got a stray" with overhead talk? !we got a stray?

I see it in diablo.js settings and tried to delete the words and add // in front of it

Should I try to put // in front of the codes above it also?

Only those things needed fix!

appreciate any help!

Last edited by ReDRuM711 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Post subject: Re: make din / sorc get barb bo after 2nd seal?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:40 pm 

User
User

put in delay for sorc at bo barbs cords to get bo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:16 am 

User
User

put in delay for sorc at bo barbs cords to get bo

I'm still new to this.

Which script? and where at?

will she stand with barb after 2nd seal to get BO?

also how do I remove "we got a stray" with overhead talk? !we got a stray?

I see it in diablo.js settings and tried to delete the words and add // in front of it

Should I try to put // in front of the codes above it also?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:06 pm 

User
User

ok first

what script is the sorc running , assume its stock script
its ez ill help you to add the delay at the 2nd seal and show you how to find x/y of bo barb so sorc gets bo

the stray is said by sorc right , in the script she runs you can find
me.overhead("we got a stray") -change to- //me.overhead("we got a stray") < to remove the saying completely
and you put // in front of all them thru the script idk if its only one or more

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:58 am 

User
User

ok first

what script is the sorc running , assume its stock script
its ez ill help you to add the delay at the 2nd seal and show you how to find x/y of bo barb so sorc gets bo

the stray is said by sorc right , in the script she runs you can find
me.overhead("we got a stray") -change to- //me.overhead("we got a stray") < to remove the saying completely
and you put // in front of all them thru the script idk if its only one or more

yea its default script

i fixed overhead, i remove it but it shows up anyway, but i was told it doesnt show up in game, only shows on that d2 client, i dont see it from other d2 clients.

my sorc does shiver armor after 2nd seal / barb bo / din holy sheild

guess sorc needs to delay after shiver? I saw one guys bot doing BO when seal is being popped, because sorc is the 1 who pops it.

but it is standard diablo script, and she's using follower

my barbs leader / makes game cause he has diablo killed.

also im gettin a weird crash i never gotten before.

crash info no entry pandemonium fortress error or something like that with sorc?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 pm 

User
User

open with note pad ++ and ctrl H
replace < me.overhead
with < //me.overhead

you can also do the same with < say(
so that they wont say stock seis kill or other messages like that in game chat

over all theres like 2 sayings for overhead , and it does show up on other clients screens when you say overhead msgs
yea you can just add after seis kill line 462<
this.seisSeal();
Precast.doPrecast(true);
delay(2500)

those crashes are from when it don't realize it was in that area or something I would get them also but never dug much on it as it wasn't happening alot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:57 pm 

User
User

replace < me.overhead
with < //me.overhead

over all theres like 2 sayings for overhead , and it does show up on other clients screens when you say overhead msgs
this.seisSeal();
Precast.doPrecast(true);
delay(2500)

those crashes are from when it don't realize it was in that area or something I would get them also but never dug much on it as it wasn't happening alot

sick man, thanks for the reply.

I've seen other people in classic running a different type of cs script, is there any private scripts available that are better than the default one?

I see autocs script, i'm going to check out.

I don't want to do taxi, because those are 1 to 1:30 second game, and i'll be banned for a week >_<....

My friend said he runs 4 man cs game / 4 sorcs running different mf runs, is this possible without getting a temp ban?

I hear its 20 games/hour, but if he's running that, the sorcs would be accounting for different games than if he was all going into 1 cs game?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:58 pm 

User
User

yea man idk about all that stuff with games and what not now that all shits gotten fixed and what not I literally don't play anymore I still troll to help on this site
I only ever ran stock script just with mods of my own like where you can command barb in cs to bo you
GL man learning a little will help you a lot down the way if you wana tweak the code

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:16 am 

User
User

replace < me.overhead
with < //me.overhead

this.seisSeal();
Precast.doPrecast(true);
delay(2500)

I've seen other people in classic running a different type of cs script, is there any private scripts available that are better than the default one?

I don't want to do taxi, because those are 1 to 1:30 second game, and i'll be banned for a week >_<....

My friend said he runs 4 man cs game / 4 sorcs running different mf runs, is this possible without getting a temp ban?

I hear its 20 games/hour, but if he's running that, the sorcs would be accounting for different games than if he was all going into 1 cs game?

20 games/hour per cdkey. So if he's running long mf games and long cs runs then he would be ok.

Apart from the stock scripts I don't think there's any public classic cs runners that don't taxi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:42 pm 

User
User

replace < me.overhead
with < //me.overhead

this.seisSeal();
Precast.doPrecast(true);
delay(2500)

20 games/hour per cdkey. So if he's running long mf games and long cs runs then he would be ok.

Apart from the stock scripts I don't think there's any public classic cs runners that don't taxi

You guys are the best! I could barely find any help anywhere other than here.

I've learned a lot( I used kol 6 years ago but never team mf) and I will help people if I can(I tried askin for help on etal, so I said I would help if someone needed it)

Taxi cs is like a minute long, most people don't run taxi anymore on classic on east. They just TP star and clear.

I plan on making a chanter, NM cs sorc, 4 chars in hell cs game(Chanter and NM cs'er on first week of reset will help out a ton, I would quit on reset on day 2 at lvl 40 if I got stuck and no1 online to help) and I'll make the nm cs sorc turn into a meph glitcher MF eventually after few weeks.

Would that work out? I have a 7 day ban (ends sunday) and I'm pissed, I didn't know these existed since coming back and I'm kind of glad it happened, because I would of been super pissed if I got this on reset.

Chanter (15 min game) | Nm cs sorc, maybe add cows too?(5 min game) | Hell cs 4 chars (4 min run) ?

I ran chanter / hell cs runs fine for month with no problems until I started checking mules for gear to add BO barb to my runs(since I figured out how to use kolbot without help for basic stuff) and went through 4 mules and bam...you can't create any new game erro? I was like wtf? but I guess I made too many per hour or 12 hour going through many mules :///